At Equify, data security and integrity is more important than ever. According to GDPR, Equify commits to take all the necessary measures to ensure the safety and security of the data we collect, and to protect it against any accidental or illicit destruction, corruption, data dissemination, unauthorised access, or any other type of unauthorised exposure.
- The data is stored in the European Union.
- We encrypt it with the AES-256 algorithm when it’s transmitted and stored.
- Sensitive data is used anonymously or aggregated.
- Data testing and production areas are strictly separated.
- Several duplicates are stored in different centres in order to ensure the durability of the data, and access in case of disaster.
Access to data
- Our system accesses are protected thanks to the AWS rights management policy.
- We've set up several audit's logs in order to identify and archive every access to the system, such as the tracking of any data change.
- Every login or connection attempt is saved in order to detect potentially fraudulent use.
- We ensure that users who want to log with a password are in the obligation to use a complex password.
- In case of a data breach from a third-party, that could endanger our users' passwords, we automatically block their account in order to have them renew their password.
- Each potential employee has his background checked before sending him the offer.
- Non-disclosure agreement.
- Security and privacy charter.
- Ongoing training and awareness about the data.
- Hardware security system.